Friday, March 29, 2013

My scale is not my friend!

This week has been a rough one. I got on the scale this morning and did not like the result. While I did not gain any weight, I also did not lose any weight.  I am at a stand still.

Dale thinks we need a new scale. Ours is the kind that has a dial on it. It is nice to watch it move up and down. It likes to lie to me as well. I will get on in it and depending on how I stand on it, It will tell me if I lost weight or not.

If I lean a little to the left I weigh a bit more than if i lean to the right. Why would I lean to the left??? So, I need to go scale shopping.

I am at the weight that my body is most comfortable. I am getting to the hard part now.

Tomorrow I will spend the day baking a cake with my sister. Yes, that is a good idea, bake a cake. I will also take my dog for a walk.

I did realize that while I am outside on Playground duty, I can get in 20 minutes of walking! I walked around the black top while the kids played basket ball the last 2 days. So, I get points for that too!

This is a busy week. I need to get moving!



No comments:

Post a Comment