Friday, February 8, 2013

Fast Food???

So I have a new job! I will be leaving the full service restaurant business! I am making the move to Fast Food!
What? Fast Food??? Why would a person who is blogging about trying to lose weight and get healthy move to a fast food establishment???

Why, because this is a new twist on Fast Food. No one said Fast Food had to be bad for you! How many time have you finished soccer practice and wanted to get some quick dinner? What are your choices? A taco or burrito bowl? Wouldn't it be great if you could go some place that had fresh salads? You drive up, order and go! That is what this new place is all about!

Salad and Go!


They are about 2 miles from my house so until the weather is unbearable, I will be biking it to work every day.

I am looking forward to this new innovation in fast food! I hope you are too!


No comments:

Post a Comment