Monday, June 11, 2012

Cinnamon Roll Waffles

I have a cooking site that I like to share recipes and get recipes on.  Most of the members have kids so we are cooking for our families.
A few of the moms have made these and like them.
These were super easy BUT not really my thing. I made them with a regular waffle iron. I missed the puffiness of the cinnamon roll. The kids liked them but since they were so flat, they wanted more than 2. If I bake them regular, they only ask for 2 and are very happy and full. I don't think I will make these again.


Waffled Cinnamon Rolls  ~Link to the original blos posting from pinterest

 via Pinterest, via a hen's nest


1 pkg cinnamon rolls with frosting
non stick cooking spray (I used canola oil spray)
Preheat your waffle iron. Spray grates generously with oil/cooking spray. Place one cinnamon roll onto each preheated grate and close waffle iron. Cook for about 3 minutes, depending on what temperature your waffle iron works at; mine only has one heat setting so they were done in about 2 1/2 - 3 minutes. Remove from waffle iron. Place frosting in a pipping bag, or zip top bag (with a small hole snipped from one corner) and drizzle waffles with frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment