Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day two, walking

I wore my pedometer to work today. I did not take time to make sure it was working correctly but I put it on my sock. Weird place for it but that is the only place the made it work. I put it on my pants and it didn't move a step even after I walked to the end of the street and back.
Anyway, I walked 18,296 steps from the time I got to work to when I got home from picking up the kids.
If you figure 2000 steps per mile, I walked 9 miles today just at work. I wonder why my knees hurt. I think I need to get some better shoes.

Now the eating thing is going to drive me crazy. I am only supposed to eat when I am hungry. Not a breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Just when I feel like it.
I do not know who thought that this would be a good program for people who work in restuarants. I got hungy around 11 am today. Sounds like a good time to have some lunch! That would be fine if I worked in an office. I can not take 25 minutes, per the plan, to eat lunch at 11 am. My boss is funny that she would like me to be working when it is busy and not on break.

Since my hunger was gone by the time I got off work, I chose not to eat anything, (I think this is how people loose weight on this plan) I waited to eat until dinner.

I made a ground turkey enchilada casserole. I ate all I wanted to. It was yummy.
I hope to eat somthing tomorrow before I head to work but that may not happen so tomorrow I will also be eating one meal and it will be a spaghetti dinner at church, prepared by a bunch of tweens and teens!
Yummy! Maybe I will skip dinner too!

No comments:

Post a Comment