Sunday, February 26, 2012

The new eating habits start tomorrow

So Dale's work is paying for a weight loss program. I was very excited about it. Now that it has started I don't know how well it will work with our lives. It is "eat when your hungry" Cool, what if it is the middle of my lunch shift and I am just getting hungry? Then I have to wait 2 more hours to eat. Oh and I have kids who I need to feed. What do I do with them? Cook dinner 4 times? I am not sure how this will work for us but I am going to try it. Who knows, I may come back next Monday and say I lost more than 2 pounds. That is my goal. 2 pounds a week. I am also ready to give you my stats...
We went to have some blood work done, my bad cholesterol level is on the borderline of high. My good cholesterol is "good" and my good to bad ratio is good, better than Dale's. His cholesterol levels are both good.
My glucose and triglycerides and blood pressure are all good as well.

I went on a diet a few years ago, I went on a diet, I lost 20+ pounds. I have gained it all back and 12 more! I am so lucky! Now I have a starting point of 264 pounds. I don't think I have ever been this heavy. My clothes are too tight, I need to loose this weight and keep it off.

I will be lacing up my sneakers and taking a walk every day. Daisy our dog will get to tag along.

I am heading to the store to get some groceries tomorrow. The neat thing about this new eating plan is that I can eat what I want. I will keep the stuff that I like that is good for me in the fridge along with the stuff I like that is not so good for me :)

I have no meal planned for the week, but I will cook something every night, just not sure what it will be yet. I do want to make enchilada casserole, but I have posted that on here before. It may be a night that I post one of my breakfast recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment