Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Why am I such a slacker?

I told myself, you can do this blog thing. But I am not so good at doing it every day. Dale made dinner tonight. It was yummy, salad, grill roasted chicken and oven potato wedges. I stopped at the store and bought a new salad dressing. Light house "family" blue cheese dressing. Too much vinegar. Not impressed with it. I will make my own tomorrow.
I have the day off, to spend it with Dale before he starts his 7 days of driving to Casa Grande. Fun for him, stinks for me! He will be taking my car and I get to drive his but only Monday and Tuesday, I am off til then.

I WILL make a meal plan this week, we are going out to dinner tomorrow night and taking the kids to see Star Wars Episode I in 3-D!

I WILL list my plan, shopping list and budget (need to follow that more often!)

I WILL cook every day next week but Tuesday, It is a Dining for Dollar$ at Fuddruckers! Here is a link to the flier so that the 8th graders can get some money for their class trip!
http://library.constantcontact.com/download/get/file/1102722494069-910/Fuddruckers+02-21-12-1.pdf

I WILL have a protein, starch, and veggie at every meal!

I WILL have healthy lunches planned for the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment